In this podcast I discuss:
- What a niche is and whether we need one
- The magic that comes from finding your niche and how it helps you with consistency and messaging in your content and social media which builds your confidence
- Why having a niche does not mean cutting people out and restricting your possible audience, in fact it has the opposite effect
- Tips on finding your niche including questions like: What do people know you for? What could you talk about for hours? What do people ask you for advice on? What do you see people struggling with that you know you could help with?
- Mindsets and stories we tell ourselves that stop us getting really specific about who we want to help: no-one will pay for that, there aren’t enough people that need that and I don’t have enough knowledge
- How your niche will evolve – and the story of how mine has evolved over the last few years since I started
- Just getting started and testing things out. You don’t need to have the perfect niche already before taking action.