In this episode I talk to my husband about the reality of what it’s been like living with me while I build my business over the last two years.
This is an intimate conversation with my husband’s honest thoughts on me going solo, investing in myself with a coach and what it takes to be supportive when you’re starting a new business.
- What David thought when I wanted to quit the music industry and go into coaching.
- What it takes to run your own business – from an outsider’s perspective looking in
- My bad habits and secrets that only my husband sees behind the scenes as I build my biz!
- How necessary it was for me to invest in myself at a high level and what his thoughts were when I did
- How David thinks you can be the most supportive partner to someone who is just getting started running their own business, tips for your partner if you’re not getting the support you need!
If you want more support from someone who really gets it when it comes to starting your wellness business, find out more about coaching with me. We can work together one-to-one and bust through those blocks holding you back, no matter what your partner says!