This episode is based on a blog I wrote called “Why prospective clients are ghosting you and how to handle it.”
In this episode I talk about:
- How common being ghosted is and the recent rise of this due to the cost of living crisis happening in 2023
- My own experience and reflections on ghosting a serving provider myself (!); why I did it and what I’ve learned from it to bring into my own business
- 5 reasons why someone ghosting you has absolutely nothing to do with you
- 8 questions to ask yourself if you’re being ghosted (or want to avoid it happening):
- Have you helped them to get to know you before they get on the call?
- Have you pre-qualified people to get on calls with you?
- Are you making yourself distinctive from other offers out there?
- Have you given them too many answers on the call?
- Have you been clear what the offer is and what it costs?
- Is it clear how to follow up?
- Do you believe in your offer and your ability to get this person change?
- Do you actually want this client?
I mentioned a few resources during the episode:
Any questions about this episode or the Just Start Now community drop me an email (email@example.com), send me a DM on Instagram or book in a chat here.