In this episode I talk about how to ‘ask for the sale’ in your wellness business. Also known as… actually getting customers and people to buy from you!
It might just look like successful business owners put out a couple of social media posts and BOOM their books are filled. But what you are underestimating is the work going on in the background where they are asking for the sale every day in multiple ways to make their income.
In this episode I cover:
- Why asking for the sale is critical and so often missed.
- How many times a day you should be doing it (and the law of attraction process that comes with getting out of your comfort zone and asking people to buy from you)
- Your energy and mindset around asking people to buy from you and how crucial this is to seeing success when asking for the sale, not just taking the actions
- Ideas for how asking for the sale can look including:
- Writing personal emails
- Talking to camera about your workshop on Instagram Stories and running polls
- Sending people DMs
- Adding PS. Messages on your social media posts about your offers
- Sharing your sales-page on promo threads in Facebook groups
- Writing and scheduling sales emails (multiple ones!)
- Following up with people who showed interest to remind them to buy
- Asking people with similar communities to share about it for you
If you want more support asking for the sale in your wellness business, find out more about the Just Start Now course and community.. We can work together to bust through those blocks holding you back.
Want to know how to create a full marketing strategy to ask for the sale for often if you’re selling an event?
I’ve designed a playbook that gives you the templates and plan you need to fill a room with your ideal audience.