Some of the things we talked about when it comes to SEO and getting found:
- Lessons from a recession and discovering what you really want to do, as Maddy did after the 2008 crash.
- SEO = Seeking Exciting Opportunities. Seeing improving your visibility as a chance to find new opportunities in your business to bring in customers and income.
- The importance of experimenting in business to get the results you want.
- Blocks when it comes to visibility – how to be truly yourself and accept yourself in order to overcome your fear of being seen.
- Maddy’s £30k month and how this was enabled when she stopped caring about what other people think and started showing up more.
- Three things you can do now to improve your SEO and visibility online:
- Blog regularly (I have tips on that here)
- Know what you sell and what the transformation / result is for the customer
- Present your solution in lots of different ways, don’t be afraid to repeat yourself
- Meditation and how important it is for staying mentally well as a business owner – Maddy practices Dzogchen.
I mentioned Malcolm Gladwell’s book Outliers in which he outlines his 10,000 hours theory.
Find out more about Maddy Shine:
Download her free guide to tell Google you exist
Follow Maddy on Instagram
Check out ways to work with Maddy here