This podcast episode is based on my video resource for how to start a blog for your wellness business:
There are also more tips on designing a website in this blog post.
In this episode I talk about:
- My own journey starting The Flourishing Pantry and the advantages of starting a blog
- The difference between a website and a blog
- Mindset blocks that are stopping you starting your blog including ‘who wants to listen what I have to say?’ and ‘what happens if people don’t like it?’
- Finding your niche and being clear on who your audience is (and why this mustn’t hold you back from starting your blog)
- Choosing a platform for your blog and my own experience choosing Squarespace over WordPress
- Basic design tips for your blog – what pages you need to include
- Creating a brand for your blog and why this shouldn’t distract you from writing blog posts and getting your content out there
- How to come up with content ideas for your blog and how much you should write
If you want more support starting a blog for your wellness business, find out more about coaching with me. We can work together one-to-one and bust through those blocks holding you back.