Some of the things we talked about when it comes to branding your wellness business:
- Three stages to create a brand for your wellness business:
- Identify your values (the lifestyle you want for you and your clients)
- Identifying the feelings that you want people to feel around you and your brand that align with your values
- Identify the visuals that match those values and feelings
- I recommended The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte to help you with identifying your values and also Cerries Mooney’s Archetype Test to give you a blueprint of value-based words and feelings for your brand.
- We both talked about graphic design tool Canva for creating your branding deck and brand graphics
- Shiny object syndrome and why it’s so important to keep your brand consistent in order to make people stop and read what you have to say, rather than getting lost in the masses.
- Procrastibranding – wasting time and hiding behind perfecting your logo, website, visuals and social media graphics rather than just getting out there and doing it.
- The importance of accountability when it comes to completing your branding and sharing it with the world.
Find out more about Fab Giovanetti and Creative Impact Co:
Fab Giovanetti’s website
Alt Marketing School website
Fab Giovanetti on Instagram
Fab Giovanetti on Facebook
Fab Giovanetti on Twitter
Work Smarter Not Harder Tool