In this episode I talk about hiring help in your business, particularly around working with Virtual Assistants (also known as V.As).
- Hiring before you feel ready, before you ‘have the money’ and staying in your zone of genius and doing work on and not in your business.
- Reasons why now is not the time to hire help in your business
- How delegating and hiring help doesn’t magically make you more consistent or successful if this isn’t something you can do for yourself already
- The difference between hiring someone to do things you can’t, and hiring someone to do tasks you could do, but they’re not a great use of your time
- Tasks you could give a VA and tasks to outsource to other experts
- Q&A on working with a VA including contracts and NDAs, how much to pay them and how to find the right person (this is an example VA contract you could use)
If you want more support growing your wellness business, with or without extra support, find out more about coaching with me. We can work together one-to-one and bust through those blocks holding you back.