We’ve covered Pinterest and how to use it to market your business before on the podcast and the basics you need to know, go back and check out episode 34 with Sahar Twesigye.
But that episode was recorded back in 2020 and we know what the internet is like and these tools – they change all the time! So I wanted to get a new expert back on the podcast to explore again, is Pinterest worth our time?
That’s where Jano O comes in: a marketing expert, content strategist, and Pinterest educator for coaches, service providers, and other online expert.
In this episode we talk about:
- What changes there have been to Pinterest in the last few years and what we need to know if we’re considering using it to market our businesses (news flash: it’s good news and even easier these days to embrace!)
- The sorts of results Jana’s clients in the health and wellness space have seen when they start using Pinterest regularly as part of their content marketing strategy
- What essentials need to be in place to make Pinterest beneficial – we touch on needing a signature offer and whether you need a website or blog to make Pinterest work, or clarity on your ideal clients
- Where ChatGPT can help make posting and getting found on Pinterest quicker and more effective
- The two essentials Jana can see helps service-based providers avoid burn out when it comes to content marketing
If you want to know more about creating a signature offer have a listen to episode 82: The impact of a signature offer on your wellness business.
Connect with Jana:
Jana on Pinterest
Jana on Instagram
Jana on Threads
Jana’s free stuff: Access Jana’s 5 Secrets For Getting Clients on Pinterest masterclass
Working with Jana
Jana’s Pinterest With Purpose course gives you a self-paced way to set up your profile on Pinterest and start pinning to attract clients.
Any questions about this episode or the Just Start Now community drop me an email (email@example.com), send me a DM on Instagram or book in a chat here.